View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 08:25 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Dan, I'm anxious to try it as well. With the Sena speakers I found them to be very... focused. It was as if the sound was only a pinpoint in the very center of the thing and changing its angle or position in the lid made a HUGE difference in perceived volume.
I ended up with the Sena speakers toward the front of the cupped area such that they were angled rearward slightly. This made a really big difference for me. To test it, put on the helmet (while NOT riding) and play music through the Sena...then move the helmet around while noting the change in volume depending on position.
That's what lead me to relocate the Sena speakers and it was much improved.
The same testing with the Koss speakers revealed them to be much less 'directed'.
I think this will be much much better than the Senas.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod