View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 08:26 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
you're payin for the name......i like almost if not all of his work. in my mind (small as it is) he is a true craftsman. i do think he got a little big for his britches with all of the TV stuff after the discovery channel special motorcycle mania. like i said i still like his work.....hell i have one of his fenders...

i'll have to say for an after market piece it's defiantly high quality, easier twice as thick as the factory fender....it did take 12 weeks for them to make it though...

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.