View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 11:47 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Delay 5. As it turns out the carb has a bunch of Dynojet parts on it. Stock main jets won't fit. Fortunately it's running well enough that I can still ride while waiting for the right emulsion tube. Well, other than...

Delay 6. I finally replaced the thumbwheel and all related parts on the throttle. But in putting it back together the ferrules on the throttle and idle cables decided "no mas" and threw up on their shoes. Amazingly Steel City Harley has them in stock. In fact, they have had all the parts I've needed either in stock or available. They just weren't open Sunday or yesterday. Even the relatively new counter person is surprised at what she has been able to find.

Now I have to find time to get it out to Smart Dave since every single gasket on the bike is leaking at this point.