View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Re - Calculating

Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Double Maduro
Boston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBoston Keith is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Guest room will now be a nursery

I am going to turn our guest room into our second baby's room (expected to arrive in January). I would like to take a poll as to if i should cover the ceiling with 1/4" dry wall or if i should rip off the existing drywall and put up new drywall?

Before you answer, the ceiling has a textured knock down plaster finish, which i hate. I want to make it smooth. Also there is some surface mounted wire molding that i would like to rework so it is in the ceiling. I guess the way i see it right now is i have to put up dry wall in both cases so why not do it right and take down the old drywall.

What do you all think

Thanks