View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:29 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
We got home last night in the dark. Alternator on the RV quit somewhere between Beckley and Lewiston, WV. About 225-250 miles out. I ran the generator and used it to charge the coach batteries so the engine wouldn't quit. We were able to make it home, disconnect the car, unload the bike and park the rig in the driveway. I've already got a part number from the neighbor who just recently replaced his for the same reason. He has a Holiday Rambler and I have a Monaco, but they share the same Manufacturer, floor plan and many of the same systems.

Here is the trip map for the RV route. We put about 600-700 miles on the bike riding out from the RV and 43 signs. On the really hot days (there were a bunch) we took the CRV and put about 800 miles on it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2019 Trip Route.pdf (358.8 KB, 6 views)

Kimber