View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCO View Post
I have the skills just don't have the proper equipment, so I'll be spending the dollars for a pro to do the job. No booth equals dirt and debris in the color and clearcoat.

What are y'all bike sadist or something? Y'all like seeing bikes dismembered and strewn across the garage floor?

Y'all just wanna see my girls parts.

Progress pics, check.

FNG?...................
(check!)

( Doofs: We mock, because we care)

Just sayin'

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM