View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 02:21 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Do you still have Badger and Old Blue?
Why yes, yes I do! Ol' Blue is going out on the block though for sure this spring, gonna detail her up as soon as we get back from Mexico! I may have threatened to do this before but Auto is getting pretty adamant.....

Well that was a major letdown.... Tricked out the way I wanted (and not over the top) it tallied up to 64.5K plus taxes, fukk that.

25 yrs of dealing at this shop and new owners 2yrs ago, they wouldn't even wheel & deal with me. Put a nice Jensen marine head unit in the Badger to make myself feel better.

Little upset at the moment as I had my heart set but that is too steep for two wheels, our 50th Annv SS Droptop Camaro was in that damn price range...

Dirk