Thread: New buell
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
"The new bike has heated hand grips and two 12-volt accessory power outlets. There's an additional storage compartment under the seat, and the bike comes with a 4.4-gallon fuel tank built into the frame."

That is awfully small for a touring bike.
Mine has 2 12-volt accessory power outlets (came stock). Mine has a 4.4 gallon tank (also stock). I have the additional storage compartment (guess what-also stock) I have heated hand grips (not stock on mine, but stock on the '08 Ulysses).

The "new" Ulysses comes stock with bags and sits 1" lower. The steering rake is also slightly changed (probably from being lowered). All this for $1500 more

FWIW I got my luggage (which is guaranteed forever) and my heated grips for about $800.

"New" Ulysses:

My Ulysses: