View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 12:42 AM
Double-D
I am Doof

Bluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milkBluetoys stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1369 View Post
Made it back to Raleigh Saturday night at 2330. BTW, at exit 108 east of Memphis is a great country diner. Lunch buffet and coffee $10.14. Great home cookin'.

So, the muffler clamp cost me another 6 years of payments. Hwy 23 took me 130 miles instead of 90 because I went straight instead of taking the curve. Is it a doof loop if it is back and forth on the same road?

But wait, there's more .... I stopped at Toad Suck HD in Conway because I wanted to get my daughter a Toad Suck t-shirt. Next weekend is the gay pride parade in New York and I wanted her dressed for the occasion . I came away with a killer red t-shirt with a gorgeous babe leaning against a Harley on the front and the Toad Suck logo on the back, 2 wine bottle stoppers with a Harley boot on top, and a pair of 4 inch Rinehart slip-ons with the rolled chrome end caps. They have a deep bass rumble but will pass the Myrtle Beach Police decibel test. The rumble is so low it causes minor vibration to the footboards. Good for the circulation, I guess.

It was great seeing everyone again, especially Dinero because I do not remember meeting him the first time in 2009. Hope DJ's back gets better. I got lucky and missed the rain. I hope most of you did also.

We are all wondering what the wife reaction was.

Or