View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No routers or firewalls installed. The machine can see and share files all over the network but despite being able to ping/reply all over the world, it can't "connect.
Using its wifi card I've connected to a Verizon hotspot to bypass the whole local network and no change, no joy.
The IT guy (and I) gave up. I installed a new SS 1t as a boot drive with WIN7p64 and a 2TB Constellation for data. The old drive will be in there and I will pull data from it to the new Constellation.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 06-23-2016 at 07:27 AM.