View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 07:30 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Ya know...it could be...

I'm on that machine now, we pulled the hard drive to use as a resource drive and installed 1tb solid state for a boot drive with WIN7p64 and a 2TB 7200 Constellation for data. Before this it was pretty quick, running an MSI Z97 'gamer' mb, 100mb cache, 16G ram... It should be quite snappy after the SS install, but man, it's gonna be a pain getting all my crap back where I need it.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod