View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
A New Tuning Toy For The PV: Target Tune

This (much more than the previous auto tune kit) looks like a product that could seriously cut into the guru-tuner's revenue stream.
Look for tuner guys to get defensive about this thing.
No doubt, there's stuff left for the gurus to tweak, but I'll bet this sort of works against them.

When talking with Jamie and getting the thumbnail of how it worked and how he would convert my current map to a TT map....
I asked what I thought was a valid question: if the map is "target AFRs" in each cell, and it will simply correct to the target or "ideal" AFR for each cell... Then wouldn't the map be the SAME map for every bike?
There was a pause.
Then a bunch of words to promote the idea that each build would shoot for different targets.
I'm thinking that a list of ideal numbers won't really vary very much. Probably more riding style than engine build.
IDK, but I'm interested.
I happen to be broke so I won't get one yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod