View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Known Associate

Inspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thought
If a light bike is the goal, wouldn't it be easier to start with a dyna and build a switchback looking bike? I realize you already have the mule but even after you put it on a serious diet it will still weigh more than a dyna framed bike.

As to the chain conversion, I have not hurt a belt yet after two seasons of pretty serious testing. For an engine that is supposedly lacking real horsepower, this thing is silly fast and that is even with the long legged gearing of the 06 street bob. I can be in third gear at 2500 rpm and be going over 90 mph without a gear change before it hits the rev limiter. Guess 139.92 hp and 133.7 tq is "lacking" horsepower wise, oh and the only mod out of the box was to install roller rockers and SE rocker shaft supports.....