View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 08:08 AM
Known Associate

Inspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thoughtInspector 12 is less annoying than we originally thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONMAN View Post
Thanks for the feedback all. I'll heed the advice and stick with the duals.
I like the chromes I have on it but have always wanted a 21 on the front.
Now I'm worried about needing the matching rear. What's cheaper, extending the bags or the wheel?

Also, I hope to see you all more this year. I should have more time for riding.
Just save up and buy the matching rear wheel while it is still available. As a ps to when I mentioned putting wheels on my bike I was convinced the bags would hide the rear until that day I was walking uphill toward the bike and at that angle the stock wheel was showing like a pimple on a prom queens forehead. The rear wheel was just not gonna be hidden even if the bags scraped the ground like a skirt and the stock rear / chrome front contrast was blindly obvious.