Thread: La Caja China
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:01 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Have used them quite a bit..Not my favorite way to roast a pig, but they are easy to use. Key is in the marinade you use for the pig. I prefer to have the charcoal underneath the pig. I've built about 10 with the charcoal underneath the pig. Very very very important with La Caja China...Do NOT open the box while cooking, except to flip the pig. every time you do, you'll add about a half hour to your cooking time. I've done 75lbs pigs in La Caja China in about 6 hours. If you want, I can give you the recipe for the Cuban marinade.