Thread: HELP!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
i can tell you from over 45K miles worth of riding with my one piece drag bars that they are in no way comfortable on a ride longer than about 100 miles. they look as cool as the other side of the pillow feels. they will cause a pain just at the base of your neck, and slightly above your shoulders.....

Then you know EXACTLY why I'm lookin' for this stuff Josh!!!!
That is exactly the same thing I am experiencing.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM