Thread: Holy Hell!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:50 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
Does it make you sweat????
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
You do shots with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney View Post
Is it just as hot comin' out as it is goin' in?
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSkip View Post
Nope, I like hot. I tried some Ghost Pepper at Zestfest in Irving. It is just too hot for me. There is a new pepper that has been developed that puts the Ghost to shame. I think it's called the Carolina Reaper.
Kat wants to grow some of those reapers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[