View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 08:21 AM
gAZINTAs

Last Cigar Smoked: Peterson Fermoy B10-'Ruins of Isengard'
Settertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSettertude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit View Post
The lowers are standard Harley vented. I bought 'em new offa eBay, in primer, had a local shop paint 'em black. Excuse me, Vivid Black.

Woulda been cheaper just to order 'em already done.

Plenty of take-off police saddlebags on eBay. Look around for nice ones. Get 'em in black as you already have black leather bags.

Only thing you'd need to do is order the correct keyed-to-your-bike locks. Those ain't too terribly spendy.
I've been looking off and on and not had great luck. Lots of left or rights and banged up ones or with no hardware.
I'd prefer a set with hardware and hockey pucks ready to go, but inexpensive.
:-)

"Well, I'll be a suck egg mule"