View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:01 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You'll never talk alone after midnight as long as I am around. I do my best work between eight in the evening and four in the morning and check in here periodically to take a break. I have been a confirmed night owl since I was a leetle gurl and I love being in a position where I can keep my own hours. Getting up at dawn is for those damned little birds that sit outside my window and chirp at ungodly hours.

Which brings me to the following, which alas I cannot claim as my own work:

I woke early one morning
The Earth lay cool and still
When suddenly a tiny bird
Perched on my window sill,

He sang a song so lovely
So carefree and gay,
That slowly all my troubles
Began to slip away

He sang of far-off places
Of Laughter and fun,
It seemed very trilling,
Brought up the morning sun.

I stirred beneath the covers
Crept slowly out of bed,
And gently lowered the window
And crushed its f*cking head

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.