View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 08:38 AM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
I had my uncle (HD mechanic since he was a teenager) check the bike over after I took delivery. No problems noticed, thank god. I did the 1000 mile oil change and all the other checks myself. Was short on time for the 5000 mile service, so I took it to an indy and was able to watch him do it (I kinow, why wait and watch when I could do it myself, well, he didnt have to refer to the manual as I would have had to ) and he did everything to spec. I will be changing my oil this weekend and plan to go over everything again just to be safe. Now if I could just decide on a good bike lift..........

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.