View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 09:34 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Intake Manifold Time Saver

The next time you remove your intake manifold and cuss the Allen cap screws on the backside that are such a pain in the backside to access; I have a suggestion. You can't access them with ball-ends or wobble jointed or any other fancy hex drivers and there's no room for standard hex bolts.

I spent about ten minutes with Dr. Emel modifying the bolts and it was probably the most satisfying little mod I've done in a while. Now, they can be run up with a 3/8" open end, saving several minutes of bad words while trying do them with a shortened Allen. Of course, you can still use the Allen for the final cinch down.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 07-28-2015 at 08:10 AM.