View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Well, he could have run an extension cord from an existing outlet over to a outlet box attached to the wall.

It'd been circuit breakered then.

My daughter is in a rental, the plugs in the kitchen trip the breaker if she tries to use a toaster.

Owner says it's normal...

At least the breaker is doing it's job on overload, when the bi-metallic strips in the breaker get tired from repeated overloads, then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
Quit yer whinin and get back on your knees.

Oh wait, wrong forum.....
You sick MoFo, back to the dungeon with you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
He could've built the shower around the breaker box.
Can't fix braindead......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
...I'll trade your wall outlets for my bathroom...
I feel your pain Timmy, but I've done all 3 bathrooms in my house and reno'd the hell out of all the houses I owned to get a leg up in the market. Me and sweat equity are well aquainted. Best of luck Dude, and I thought you where finished??.... WTH Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero View Post
With my almost 100 year old house, I have to laugh.

Nothing was done that will be code today. Every little fix ends up costing hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. I've learned to live with some things I'd rather not live with.

With that said, I had to swap out the faucet set in the kitchen yesterday.

I'll be in pain for a couple of days but it works fine and I didn't break anything just a little further on down the line so I am happy.
That's a ordeal I don't want to experience anytime soon! I'm glad your sortie was succesful and no further collaterall damage was incured!!.....

Dirk