View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Ridiculous money has been the standard around here as well for these eclectic old kickers. I stole it! It listed for more, but I picked it up for $1300.00, and was able to jump on it and ride the 75 or so miles the back way home. I like it when young couples start having children and have to thin out their toys.
It had a bunch of new stuff on it, including new tires and clutch pack. I think it having listing with the 4X4's helped preserve it till I came along. The guy said he had fielded a couple of calls, but lost them when he said it had no electric start. Asked why I didn't call, I informed him their was no phone number associated with his CL ad. He said he was going back and post a phone number with the ad, and I said he could hold off on that for just a little while, as he wouldn't likely have to re post the ad at all.
I did have Lil following me with a full assortment of tools, slime, pump and a huge cable and lock in case it broke down on the way home.
I thought I would be stove up upon getting to the house, but I wasn't. Tires weren't balanced but only a bit off at speed. I'm Mc Lovin it, and am going to ride it some more again today before my departure to Sturgis in the wee hours of Monday morning.

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology