View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 05:16 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Old azz thread. But I did go back to WWW. Never got the Metz. Went with the Avon Venoms. They came with the big spoke wheel package. They ride...okay. Looks like the wear on the rear is going faster than stock Dunlops tho. However they feel sticker. Their side wall is softer.

When running over 100mph is getting a bounding feeling in the front. I know some will say, "Why are you running over 100mph". Respectfully I'm probably not talking to those folks. Bike has 38,000 miles on it. Probably time for some front end for oil changing (heavier maybe) or a more aggressive cartridge style.

For these many miles though. I'm happy. Just want it to be more solid over 3 digits on speed.