View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 08:09 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
how far does any body ride at 6000 rpm at any given time? a k&n will give you all you will ever need on the street with the foot ball.

That was my point. The calculations were at WOT with no restrictions, representing the maximum amount an engine could need. Actual requirements will be less based on the size of your valves, the size of your throttle body, cam choice, etc. People get hung up on which one flows more, but almost all use a K&N element.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[