View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Hose Dragger

FireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glassesFireDawgStew looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
FireDawgStew, with this, we end an era.
Yours will be, for the forseeable future, the last name entered on the Roster under Hangarounds.
With the opening of this dedicated Doof Clena Forum, we will consider all who register here to be hangarounds, since, you know, we're here and they're hanging around. Duh.
Anyway, welcome, and although you appear to be a little to familiar w/ Gray for your own good, I won't hold that against you. Others may, however.

Oh, and we'll get the first post in this thread updated to reflect the change change eventually. We think. Maybe Mike'll do it.
that nearly brought a tear to my eye...

...I'm just sayin'