Thread: Fe Butte
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:26 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarita View Post
Even when my VW heater was hooked up, it was less than efficient. I used to drive with one hand and scrape the windshield with the other. I had to hold my breath to shift so the windshield wouldn't immediately ice over.

Good times with VW but I do love the heating system in my Camry.
In the older bugs, I would put a sweeper hose from one of the back vents (at the bottom of the rear seat) and with a small metal sweeper attachment it made a rather nice defroster while also moving some more heat up to the front of the cabin.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan