View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by george douglas View Post
When ready give me a call and I will order them for you. They cost $25.00each, which includes the postage both ways and it is also a certified lab. Amsoil uses the same labs even though they have their own, as they don't want anyone to percieve that the lab results could be compromised coming from their lab. Who have you been getting your oil from? Also the way you took your sample is no problem and didn't have any affect on the readings. It is always best to take a warm sample, but in your case I don't think it mattered. I just sent in a sample from my airplane and I did it cold and actually drained the used oil from the cooler.
george
With the exception of what was in the bike when it was delivered from Harley, every drop of fluid and every ounce of grease in that bike is Amsoil purchased from you. I am extremely happy with the products and your service.

With the Polaris test kits, can I collect the sample at the drain plug, or do they want it siphoned out of the fill tube?

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)