View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Doof Babe

Margaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withMargaritaville is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
As of today this bike is not nearly comfortable enough for me to give up the BSL. This bike has more wind issues than the GSA and was not as comfotable. A different seat would help but the back rest bounces so much that I felt every bump on the road in my back. And the peg position on the GSA was better. Plus it sounds like sh%t and is just ugly.

Dana - on the rocks, no salt

Giving money and power to government
is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P. J. O'Rourke

]