View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Smoker of Tires

Crabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrabby Appleton is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
It is very cool, glad to see it worked out well, that place seemed to have quite a few nice cars on their website. I saved the link, momma wants new wheels this year, might have to do a fly and drive trip if something catches her eye.
talk to Al Homer there...pretty good guy....make sure ya get high res pics of the hood and ask about rock chips that have been touched up....I had to have the hood repainted (for my sake)...price of the car was good enough that wasn't a problem but I woulda liked to know before I drove 300 miles.