Thread: Damn you Russ
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:55 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
Did they say when they were discontinuing the air cooled bike?

I had the same experience as you. I looked at the Yamyhammmaha Super Tenere, the Triumph Tiger Explorer XC, and the Moto Guzzi Stelvio. The Beemer (thanks Boss) just felt better to me.

They are wicked fun bikes to ride.
2014 for the water cooled adventure. The GS is already water cooled. Radiators are in the side panels above the cylinders with vents to direct the heat out to the sides. Water cooling does bring an extra 25 ponies with it.

Separated at birth? You decide