View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Securitas Emeritus

Homesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suckHomesick can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
No, there's nothing wrong with it, but the EPA makes sure it is "clean." The poor thing is so anemic, it can't get out of it's own way unless we do a stage 2 or more upgrade to make it run "correctly." It runs so hot because it's sooooo lean. The only reason the MoCo made the engine sizes 96 and then 103 was so the anemic wheezers could turn the rear wheel. With all the current restrictions in place I'm willing to wager that an 88 incher would be hard pressed to make 45 horsepower.
Yeah. I remember cars going thru this same crap 40 years ago. It took 10-15 years for the engines to recover. I hope this one does too.

joe

FXRT- Hubba Hubba