View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
I think some of them have been posting on the B-forums. A lot said about the motor officers trying to make deals to be the last in line to turn in their RT-Ps. I think it's sad that no one has been able to get the electrics sorted on the Connie 14 Police bikes. Those are some good looking rides and that motor!

They were never built (certified?) as a police bike (the Cowie Connie) or package, the wiring is (was?) under "gage" for the demands of the lighting and radio system on some of them.

Funny thing H0NDA made the ST1300P yet not once did they ever submit one for testing process, I think someone said because they (H0NDA?) didn't want the libility?

We have been using, for some 6 or more years, all LED emergency lighting on the motor fleet. Which "I think" works much better than the old strobe stuff.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...