View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 08:57 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Good write up Russ

I have yet to find a jacket that I can wear during the months of June-September here in Texas without nearly suffering a heat stroke. Harley made a few mesh ones that I tried over the years but they were poorly made and didn't offer good protection. That Innovator looks to be about as good as they have done to date. I might pick one up if they put them on sale or send me a coupon in the next couple of months.