View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Lady Browncoat 43

Last Cigar Smoked: Never...gross
Siren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Help! I cant figure out what to do next...

I just inherited a 1987 savage 650. Over the last few days we have put her back together, replaced gaskets, new battery, done an oil change, air filter change, all your basic maintenance. Went to start her up and after a little coaching she roared to life...idled a little high, but she started. Hit the kill switch, and now nothing. She wont even try to turn over. And Im not sure where to go from here. I dont want to randomly replace everything and hope i guess right, i dont have the funds to do that. So im hoping to find a little guidance that can get me and my girl on the road. Help?