View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 07:13 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
ok I couldn't stand it anymore with the price of gas @ 399 for hi test, and seeing only 55 miles @ half tank, I decided I need to pull the carb off and see whats what.

so.....

160 main
50 accel
25 pilot

didn't pull the top based on the mik manual saying that cruising is mostly pilot jet.

So I went searching through the tool box and remembered that last year I could not find a 22.5 jet like everyone recommends but I found a 20 and the bike ran kinda crappy, but since I a real fart smeller I figure now I have an IST ignition and it should help deal with it. So thats what I put in the bike.

Now the bad part-the stupid o-ring around the accelerator jet ripped and nobody has one, I cut up the smallest one I could find and shoved that thing in then backed the pump off so it avoids that circuit.

So if anyone reading this post has access to jets and orings please pm me so I can get this thing sorted out correctly.

whew!
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty