View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 01:21 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Rode to MKE.

Stopped at the Harley Museum first (about 9:30a), took a picture in front of the original shed replica, located across the parking lot from the museum building.......

Circled the block as the show venue was four blocks due east. Rode by the venue, motorcycle parking was plentiful, crowd was starting to build at the entrance. Show opened at 10. No biggie, but I kept on movin'. Stopped for a second a couple of blocks south to think a bit.

Decided to keep going. Too nice of a day to be inside looking at bikes.

Put the 'b' on I-43 and pointed her toward Beloit.

Exited 43 at Mukwanago (Exit 43, go figure), then headed south on WI-83 toward Waterford, took WI-20 to US 45, south to Union Grove, zig-zagged home from there.

2.5 hours out, dunno total miles, burned enough gas, tho, to refill the tank.

Only stop was the H-D Museum to take that picture. Other than that I rode.

Felt good, kinda sore now, but I'll be fine. Windburned my face, too.

It was a good day for a putt.......