View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWHOUND View Post
I just got off the phone with them, Onja will be back Wednesday and I will get with her to straitghen this out. They aint gonna be full they have 400 rooms.
When I called today, asked for Anya. Was told she was out until later this week and the woman I was transferred to said they only have 8 rooms left for our weekend. Checked to see what's going on in the area that weekend and Pocono Speedway has an Indy car race that was not on the schedule when I checked dates back in Feb.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me