View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell View Post
Before the mocking begins, I was only 2 miles away from my house, behind a car going a little under the speed traveled on my road. I didn't want to pass the car, cause I didn't want him on my ass while I was trying to turn into my driveway.

Anyway,

I was putting behind this car, minding my own, thinking, boy I never see BMW's around here, do I really want to go and give one a try? When suddenly I look into my mirror and see a R1200RT, the kind of bike I want to test ride, right behind me. Well, we were approaching a curve wich exited onto a staightaway. I decided to scootch over so the Beemer would have enough room to pass both me and the car easily.

Well, we came out of the curve, and that BMW was GONE. I mean by me and the car in a heatbeat. It was quick. And, I don't even think he had it running. I mean, I heard nothing. Guy looked like he could have been sipping iced tea, reading the Sunday Times, and yawing when he passed.

Man, I gotta get on one of them and give 'em a try.

Oh, it looked like it had never been rained on. Today was exceptionally nice and sunny.

So when you get one. What will you ride. The Harley or the BMW. You never ride the evenly like people say they do.