Thread: Damn you Russ
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
I think I'm joining the BMW crowd next year. Spent some time kicking the doors and slamming the wheels on an adventure yesterday at the IMS. Unless something really strikes me wrong when I go demo one I think I'll be in the market next spring. I looked at all the adventure touring bikes yesterday and none felt as right as the BMW.
Did they say when they were discontinuing the air cooled bike?

I had the same experience as you. I looked at the Yamyhammmaha Super Tenere, the Triumph Tiger Explorer XC, and the Moto Guzzi Stelvio. The Beemer (thanks Boss) just felt better to me.

They are wicked fun bikes to ride.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)