View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 07:31 AM
My 'ol dog JACK in Heaven

Chromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChromer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Post Metzler 888's Out Performing Expectations on '06 Road King

After rolling MOCO Dunlop tore sets for almost 10 year and tolerating their poor tire wear, ride and handling, the counter guy convinced me to try the Metzler 888.

I've rolled off 8,500 miles since installation and 5/32" of tread remains. "Theoretically" the tires are good for another 4K or so?

Highly recommend the Metz.

As a matter of fact...Road Kings DO ROCK!!

"Betty" the '06 Road King. Our 10 Year Anniversary and 44,600 miles together...

(Initiation ride '07) (CO '07) "Chromer"...Welder of Chrome pipes, Stainless Steel pipes and other Alloy and Carbon steel stuff......