Thread: Sons of Anarchy
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
I think the sociopath in Jax is coming out. He's colder, harder. I'm not giving a plugged nickel for that prison guard's ass though! It'll take a few episodes, but I see him going down.
Oh yeah, the guard had his smug face on when Jax was telling him how it was going to go down and you just know we'll see him again in the next 2-3 episodes. Something has definitely flipped in Jax and it's probably not wise to get on his bad side in the near future.