View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 04:21 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1369 View Post
If anyone tells you America's infrastructure is falling apart, tell them to bugger off. Construction and repairs the whole way down home. I took 15 instead of 270-495-95 but it didn't do any good. Couldn't they work on roads when it is 70* instead of 96*? 11 damn hours but at least I had lunch at IHOP in Leesburg, VA.
It was great seeing and drinking with everyone again. I promise I will work on bike skills some more. Or, I could trade the bike in on a Polaris Slingshot.
It has fallen apart!

That is why there are so many construction zones with long waits.

And the bad part is this is just a bandaid repair, looks like the real thing, but nobody checks to see if the correct longer lasting materials were used.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...