View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
$33k?

"The Indian Challenger comes in three variants, the Challenger, Challenger Dark Horse and Challenger Limited, with base prices of $21,999, $27,499 and $27,999"

Yeah, I didn't feel like typing the BBCode into talkatalk, so it's not a real quote but I spent all the time I saved typing this incredibly long run on sentence.

At $22K it looks like a bargain. At $28K it looks like a road glide.
Add the "Tour Collection" to make it a somewhat passable touring machine and it's $33k. With no Tour Pak, no lowers, and no dealer support. For the same money you can get a 2020 Road Glide Limited with a 114, plenty of storage, a dealer network, and resale value.

Given the dirty way they played Victory and their owners, no way in hell I'd give Polaris that kind of money.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Last edited by Bone Stockman; 11-05-2019 at 08:49 PM.