View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Tolling of the iron bell

jimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
2006 FLHX

95" - Build and tune done by Doc's buddy Brian at Zepka HD in Johnstown PA.
Andrews 26G
Cast flat tops
Stock heads
PC III
Cycle Shack slip on mufflers
Baisley Spring

Not the biggest or baddest on the street, but the thing runs strong and in the RPM range that I normally ride. No pinging or hot start issues on this low compression build. I've contemplated having the heads done, but probably won't at this point due to the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" rule. I normally get between 35 to 42 MPG depending on my right hand.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jims_Dyno.JPG (88.9 KB, 105 views)