View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Tolling of the iron bell

jimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withjimmymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
You probably wouldn't see any difference unless you went to 37's at the same time. This assumes during the build they checked and evened out the combustion chamber sizes.
Thanks. That's what I was thinking too. End up spending a decent chunk of change for the heads and have minimal gains to show for it. As is, I'm a happy camper, but you know how it is with performance upgrades. Once you start, does it ever really end?

If anyone else here is running a 95", 26G build with head work, I'd really like to see your chart.