View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:49 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
Sponsor someone that dont like the long nose of the Orange Glide, (you & Mega.......... )

Then 8-Ball sends you a picture of a Road Rod or something with the long nose harley front end and you like it........ ....you here me?
I'll pretend to like it if you buy me a new bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher View Post
When travelling to Butte, Montana a couple of years ago, a lady on a V-Rod with saddlebags passed me up. She ended up staying at the same motel in Butte, and was just getting off her bike when I rolled up. She had saddlebags on it and a dog carrier to carry her dog.

I don't think it looked that bad at all....
I think with a different seat (and bags), mine would be more comfortable for longer rides like that. But of course, nothing is going to resolve the fuel capacity problem.