View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
I had forgotten so duly noted.

Also, I forgot to thank BillyB for letting me follow him back up to Dallas.

BTW maybe it was just me, but following Billy I noticed that whenever I saw a cop along the way he tended to speed up a little bit

I try to bleed off a little speed until I notice if they are within their jurisdiction. If not, back into the throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
It was great having y'all there. Next time Maybe the temps won't be so high. Those were some good burgers in Jacksonville!
You won't have to ask twice! The pool was a godsend with the high temps!!