View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
ME 880's and other ME's I ran on the Orange Crush for several years
I was always happy with the performance, the wear was at times not as good as I expected ... often got around 14K on the rear ... usually took two rear replacements to one front .....

currently on the new bike (2014 Ultra Limited) running the Michelin Commander II's .... I'm VERY PLEASE with the handling and performance of these tires. I have about (without taking the effort to consult my records) about 8K miles on them ... I did not measure the tread depth but they still have plenty of tread ... my best guess is the rear is close to 1/2 or 5/8's worn .....

currently inclined to replace them with the same ones when the time comes ... mostly for me, if it ain't broke don't fix it

States I've ridden my scoots in: