View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:04 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Hey you could have PMed this was here. Off topic moves pretty fast this was already on page 2.

Yes I have taken alot jabs for spelling. I tend to type fast, sometimes I am drinking, so check the time of post. This is also good idea if I offended you, I don't always remeber to delete them all in the morning.

As I have said many times, I am not getting paid to type here. At work I spell check, a reread a few times, I am actually anal about which word to use. Beleive it or not I spend out emails to lots of people.
Quote:
Also I think my O is not function properly, and I should probably get check for dsylexia.

Yes I have noticed that I use words that have no place in my sentences too. Not really sure about that. I only can spell so many words, so my brain throws em in, when needed.
Quote:
I just noticed whp started this thread. Ahh-ha.
Quote:
I am touched somebody though of me enough to create a thread. I always felt the neighbor kid who wouldn't go home.

Also I got fat fingers. If I was a lesbian I would be well hung.